Spring is around the corner meaning it’ll be time to throw those windows open and get some fresh air in the house. There’s some things to take care of and clean though to welcome in the spring time by creating a cleaning checklist. A deep clean would be good for your home or office this time of year since most things have been sitting all winter.
Home and Office Spring Cleaning
Spring cleaning is a fun time of the year. It’s a chance to clean up and start fresh like the new spring season. Some spring cleaning tips you should follow are to give your space a lot of attention since you and others are constantly going in and out, bringing in new build up. Since spring is allergy season, it’s especially important that cleaning is kept up with to avoid the spread of allergens, like pollen. For your space:
- Dust the ceilings and walls and clean them off a bit. Dust builds up, especially in the corners of your space.
- Shampoo the rugs to pull up deep dirt and stains and rid your carpet of them.
- Check your upholstered furnishings and clean them off and check for stains.
- Vacuum the couch off and get in where the cushions sit to make sure you get it all.
- Take your window screens off if you can and clean the windows and screens. Scrubbing your screens thoroughly will help rid of any dirt lingering in them.
- Tidy your desk up by organizing if you have a problem with stuff all over it. While doing this you can clean down your office or desk space as a spring cleaning job.
Contact your local commercial cleaning services company to help you clean up your office space!